Love God, Love Others, Love Life
We’re so glad that you’re taking the time to check us out. We can start by summing up our beliefs in one statement: we love God and You… A LOT!
At Courage Church, we strive to be an ever-changing, living organism designed by God — our love is Alive! We believe that the message is sacred but that the method is not, so expect the unexpected! Here are some of our key tenets:
We are religious about relationships!
- Your destiny is our priority.
- We always have room for one (or ten) more.
- We’re spiritual, but not spooky.
- Improving our community is a priority.
- We always tell the truth.
- Jesus is always the main thing.
- We believe the Bible is true, cover-to-cover.
- We are changing ordinary into extraordinary!
We embrace the paradoxes of Christ:
- To be First is to be Last.
- To Give is to Receive.
- To be Weak is to be Strong.
- To Lead is to Follow.
- To give up your life is to live it.
- Values are valuable!
We have a lot of other
random important values:
- We see everyone as important & valuable.
- We believe that life is better when enjoyed together!
- We love unconditionally.
- We choose joy.
- We’re never boring.
- We embrace change and pursue the impossible.
- We revel in the laughter of children and boldness of teens.
- We understand that being mature doesn’t mean you have to be like everyone else.
- We’re committed to teamwork and seeking new ways to involve others.
- We pray because we like to, not because we have to.
- We view worship as a lifestyle, not a concert.
- We live on less so that we can give more.